Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update!

So, I know we're in Italia, and we seem to just be going and traveling and having a good ole time, but lets see... what was the real reason we're here? oh, yes! Classes, thats right. Well, I thought I would do a little update on just how our classes are going. I don't have a lot of pictures of our work, but I'm working on it. So, I'll show some more pics later.
When we first arrived, the classes... were... interesting... We had some issues getting started, well I did anyways. But now everything is coming together. I was very excited to see one of my paintings finishing up rather nicely today! We have been working hard though.
We have been working on print making that past two days, yeah... lets say thats been interesting too. Our supplies are limited for that field; so we're still trying to get some good prints.
This is our first couple of days when we were just drawing.
This is Bogi working on her bellisimo painting!
This is Isabella (Matteo and Rebecca's daughter) helping us clean off our printing blocks!
Oh, and heres a fun pic from Rachel's twenty-first birthday party! We all dressed up!

And this is Rachel on the phone with our beloved Gary of whom we miss so much! He called to wish her a happy birthday!

Well thats all for now, come again! We still have to post the pics of the rest of Florence so get ready!

Ciao!
Kaci and Charity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment