Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Roma Amor!

I offer you a tour of Rome:
The Pantheon

Just me and the oculus (the hole in the top of the Pantheon)

Rapheal's tomb (in the Patheon)
The Trevi Fountain

Me and Kendra (at the Trevi)
St. Peter's (known to us as "The Pope's House")
Obligatory myspace photo of me at The Pope's House

Inside of The Pope's House
Beautiful right? The Pope has awesome natural lighting!
ditto.
St. Peter's tomb (well...it's beyond those lamp things)
Michelangelo's Pieta.Well...you probably know what this is. It's only the most famous ceiling in the world. and I obtained an illegal photo of it (ha ha ha).
The Last Judgement in the Sistine (also illegally obtained...well...I don't know if it was actually against the LAW but we weren't supposed to take photos).
Bernini's Ecstacy of St. Theresa.

Boromini's Church of the Four Fountains.

My favorite restaurant in Rome. Oh. my. gah. That was the best hamburger I've EVER eaten! Seriously. I think the Pope made that hamburger.

This is just some old structure you may know as...THE COLOSSEUM. No biggie.

Myspace photo of me and my new bff, the Colosseum.

Kendra, Becky, and Rachel just hangin....at the Colosseum.

The Arch of Constantine.

Part of the Roman Forum.

A view of the Roman Forum through the Arch of Septimus Severus.

The monument to Vittorio Emmanuele II, the first king of unified Italy. (This is right in front of the Roman Forum)

Some street views of Roma.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer! I should take you out for putting up that not-so-great pic of me in front of the Trevi fountain, but I heart you too much! Great blog my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not a great photo of me either! but I felt it needed to be up. Sorry darling!

    ReplyDelete