Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brandon's Birthday Party

Well folks, we're all home now. But, there are a few things I need to post about before I wrap this blog up. Thanks to my lighting fast internet courtesy of Cox, I can actually do that now. Seriously folks...Italy's internet is slow and unreliable. It's a good thing they have all those pretty buildings and really old stuff. Nah...just kidding. But I am really glad to be home.

I did want to post some pics from Brandon's birthday party though. It was a blast. The best part is we all jumped in the freezing pool to commemorate the occassion. Well, not all of us. First Rob jumped in because that was Brandon's birthday wish. Then Jitterbug Jim (Professor Ford to the rest of you) jumped in and then me, Whitney, Charlotte, Kendra, Meagan, Cayla, Alice and Brandon jumped in with them. And yes, the water was cold as a...well...fill in your on euphanism here.

But, it was LOTS of fun!




Photos courtesy of Lynn Crockett (cuz I was all wet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment