Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And we're off!

Alright, it's almost 11 pm. That means in 8 hours I and the rest of my intrepid travelers will be boarding our plane. Everything is packed. The lists have been checked and double checked. I know I will forget something anyways. Tis life. Or c'est la vie as the French say. I need to find out what the Italian version of that would be.

So the next time I post something I will be in Montone. :D I want you to imagine the biggest smilie face emoticon you can possible think off and that is how I feel. And a little tired too. But still...very pumped.

Okay...I'm logging off for now. I'll see you all in Italy (you know...metaphorically speaking).

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time!!! Looking forward to your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jenn Jenn, as a former student of italian (har har) "c'est la vie"'s italian version would be either "Così è la vita" or "E' la vita" (first one pronounced like 'coszy ey la vita') yeeaaaayaaa, word sucka. have fun in italia mah sistah.

    ReplyDelete